Jake's Loyalty Program
Did you receive a card in the store? Register it now to start earning points.
No card but want to start receiving points right away? Register online now, then use your phone number to accumulate points when you dine at Jake’s. No card required!
Note: If you would like a physical card, please pick one up before registering. You will not be able to add a card to your account once you have registered online.
200 FREE BONUS POINTS will be added to your account after you register.
Present your card (or the phone number associated with your account) and earn points when dining with us, catering with us for your full or limited service on- or off-premise event,* or when purchasing a gift card. For every 250 points earned, you will be earn a $25 reward.
*On- or off-premise events: luncheons, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, 4th of July grill outs, lake parties, etc.).
How to Earn Points
- Earn double points during your birthday week
- Purchasing gift cards **Earn Loyalty Program Points or Bonus $20 gift card during holiday promotion
- Off Premise Catering Events
- Ordering from our Party Platter Menu in-house and off-premesis
- Dining with our in-house custom menus and family style menu (options)
- Hosting wife/husband birthday party with a custom menu on our Garden Patio or Private Rooms
- $25 gift cards will be issued for every 250 points earned.
Forgot your card?
In the event that a Loyalty Card is not swiped because the card was left at home, we will gladly add the points to your card after receiving the following via mail or fax: your receipt along with the card holder’s info (first name, last name, address, city, state and zip code. PLUS LOYALTY CARD NUMBER). We will do our best to have it back in two weeks.
THE FINE PRINT: Cards are not-transferable and cannot be combined with other cards. Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS. All non-redeemed points will be rolled over. Points never expire. The following events or transactions are excluded from earning points: any off-premise fees or expenses that are not food or alcohol (chairs, tables, lights, etc.), commissions, gratuities, deposits, delivery fees, forfeit deposits, and sales tax.